AOMEI Backupper Professional is a reliable backup application that can automatically carry out backup tasks. The application uses a user-friendly interface that provides quick access to all the available backup modes – file backup, system backup, disk backup, and partition backup. The backup labels are pretty much self-explanatory. All the backups are guided through a wizard type process. Here users can set their backup preferences and schedule it to run at regular intervals.
Backup options allow users to encrypt, compress, and split backups in smaller sizes. Users looking to migrate their content on a new system or hard drive can use the clone feature. Cloning creates an exact replica with files, operating system and master boot record of the partition on another hard drive
- System, hard disk, partition, file, and folder backup and restore.
- Supports full, incremental, differential, and automatic backups.
- Disk and partition clone for upgrading HDD or transferring data.
- Backup disk space management helps delete old backups automatically.
- Create WinPE or Linux boot recovery environment in case of system fails.
- Compress, comment, split, encrypt, explore, and check backup images.
- Supports Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and XP.
- Supports dynamic disk, MBR disk, GPT disk, and EFI/UEFI boot mode.
[su_heading size=”30″]How to Get it?[/su_heading]
This giveaway is provided by CNET Download.com and it will give you free full functionality. Use this exclusive link http://bit.ly/UEKZ8g to go to the promo page and get your free license. The giveaway is valid from 30 July, 2014 to 05 August, 2014.
Leave a Reply